Monday, July 20, 2009

SA Breweries Volunteer House Build, 20 July

This has been a great experience and an honour to be able to invest some of my time into helping the community. My first experience in brick laying and a very exciting and fantastic one. I thank SAB and the organisers for allowing me this great opportunity. It really made me feel like part of the whole team. This is a very well organised initiative and I hope it continues to grow and help even more South Africans. It was more heartfelt due to the fact that the house we built belonged to one of the most disadvantaged lady with nine kids and six grandchildren.

Thank you to Niall Mellon Township Trust and my company, SAB, for the great experience and opportunity.

"I wish I could do it everyday ... ". And to the team that I worked with well done! What a great effort you put into building that one house. It was a pleasure working with every single one of you.

Joy Tsunke, SA Breweries

No comments:

Post a Comment