Thursday, August 27, 2009

King Pie Volunteer Build, Tembisa, 27 August 2009






Volunteers from King Pie mixing dagha

I made a difference. Petunia Mokwena, King Pie

I have a new found respect for builders. Maylene May, King Pie
This experience has shown me how the majority of SA lives and has allowed me the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of life. Lisa Forgan, King Pie
I was privileged and may they be blessed with lots of bricks. Anonymous, King PIe
The day was emotionally and physically fulfilling - it feels good to have made a difference in someone's life. Tshepo Mokone, King Pie
The King Pie team
The day has been extremely rewarding - not only did we get to contribute to the housing crisis in our country but we got to interact with the warm and friendly local community. Jeanne Geldenhuys, King Pie
I have learnt the difference between dagga and dagha! Nobunto, King Pie

We don't only make a meal - we also make a dream! Marius Bergh, King Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment